Fried bream fish and potato wedges
A family pleaser. Everyone will love this simple recipe.
- Rub salt all over the fish including the inside.
- Heat oil in a wide frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, put in the fish. Cover the frying pan, but make sure to open it a little so that steam can come out.
- Fry each side for about 6 to 10 minutes.
- While the fish is getting fried, deep fry the potato wedges until golden brown and crisp.
- Arrange the wedges in a serving plate, season with salt, pepper and paprika.